View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 03:25 AM   #3
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I couldn't resist, I didn't have a tablet yet and the Nook HD+ is rolling at about the minimum resolution my eyes can take. Ideally, I'd like the Nexus 10, but can't really afford it. This will fill in nicely while I wait and see what might come along.

Without Google Play, I'd never have considered it. But with, well that's another story. I picked mine up at Walmart two days ago, and I'm really enjoying it. Customized my home screen with a launcher tonight, much nicer than the Nook look.

I think the size is just right, large enough to be useful, but still decent to hold and carry around in my bag. The price was definitely right! Especially with no sales tax in my state.

Edit: I got the 32GB model, have played with it for two days, I'm impressed, it's better than expected. Not all my apps were able to be installed from Google Play, but most did. I can live without the few that didn't. Wasn't terribly impressed with the native reader, but no biggie since I prefer Mantano. Not that I plan to read on this much, mostly this is for app and Internet use. I will do some magazines though, it's perfect for that!

Last edited by graycyn; 06-12-2013 at 03:36 AM.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote