View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Amazon Kindle Box and All

I am selling my Amazon Kindle basically because I'm bored with it and want to buy a Nintendo DS and some games. The Kindle is great but I'd just rather have a DS right now.

The unit is in perfect condition, and I have the box, the manual, charger, usb cord, the original case, the works.

Let me know if you're interested.

I've also still got my HP iPac1910 PDA for sale if anyone wants that. Heck, if you take the Kindle for what it's worth I might throw this in for free just because I'm tired of it taking up space.

Email me at bes4@comcast.net if you're interested.

I figured I'd give it a go here before trying to sell it on Ebay. I would rather someone on here get it anyway.

$300.00 plus shipping and it's yours.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-06-2009 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Item sold - Dr. Drib
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote