View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 05:12 PM   #5
Gameboy70
Connoisseur
Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, 3rd Gen iPad
Quote:
But it's still not clear (to me, at least) whether PDF, TXT of RTF will require conversion.

If MS Word is required to convert everything, then this product is useless to me.
My understanding is that BBeB, PDF, TXT and RFT are handled natively; MS Word requires Word installed on the PC to convert DOC files to BBeB, just as IE was required to convert HTML to BBeB for the Librie via the Toolbar for Librie add-on for IE.
Quote:
Too bad there is no information available yet whether Sony will support Apple Mac as well.
Has Sony ever supported Mac? I don't see any reason why the Reader will be different.
Gameboy70 is offline   Reply With Quote