View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Action/Adventure

I've been wanting to read some action adventure lately. there was a one season show on TV many years ago called something like "The Brass Monkey." It had Bruce Boxleitner as a pilot of a seaplane who spent a lot of time being shot at by Japanese soldiers and spies. I've been looking for somethin like that. Sort of a popcorn of the mind sort of read. Anything come to mind?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote