View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #14
bullet
Rookie Mucker
bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 7. Moto G, Kobo Glo HD, PW2, Linux PCs
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Banks in the US are required to make you change your password every six months. And you can not use the last four previous passwords.
Apache
All of my banks are all in the U.S. and none of them require me to change my password. I googled it and see where experts recommend it but see no mention of it being required. Am I missing something or did you mean to say it is recommended?
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote