View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:15 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Sassoon, Siegfried: Counter-Attack and Other Poems. v2 *23 February 2013

This ebook of the second book of Siegfried Sassoon's war poems contains a brief biography, an Introduction by a fellow war poet, and forty poems. Many of the poems have long lines, and are best read in landscape orientation or on an iPad. His most memorable quotation is contained in the Introduction to this book: 'Let no one ever... from henceforth say a word in any way countenancing war... For war is hell and those who institute it are criminals.'

This is my first poetry ebook for the MobileRead Library, and I would be most grateful for feedback on how I have managed the long lines, the author's indents of some lines of some of the poems, and the links at the end of each poem which take one back to the list of poems.

As always if you find any errors please let me know so I can fix them.

23 February Version 2 uploaded - see note following SBT's post

Last edited by AlexBell; 02-23-2013 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Version two
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote