View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #27
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Congratulations!!

I'm a very recent member (in fact, I registered yesterday ), but I have already found a lot of valuable information in these forums. I found this page when I was searching for information to buy my first eReader, and I love it.

I have used the search box a lot to find information about specific topics. Maybe a filtering option to find results only from a certainc forum or in a specific date range would help. EDITED: I have discovered that this is already possible, so nothing else to add

Appart from that, I'm spending most of my time in the Onyx Boox forum, but I don't have any suggestions yet.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ayla7; 10-31-2012 at 09:49 AM.