Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #618
notimp
Addict
notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2i
Will read asap. And no - dont want a flamewar here (please dont), just wanted to drop a bit of cynicism, thats all. Its a personal thing.

I cant stand onelined openly phrased questions where the person who answers has to answer for more than one eventuality (what did he actually mean), especially when the person asking, could have found out for him/herself with minimal effort, prior to asking. (Strike the "flaming" conotation from that sentence... ) For me such questions are linked to a "enthusiasts communities are the better clerks, faster, more accurate" attitude which I deeply despise...

But again, its a personal thing.

Last edited by notimp; 08-27-2012 at 04:13 PM.
notimp is offline   Reply With Quote