View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Using my K3 on breaks when I decide to make the field trip out of the building into the "cool" 100°f temperatures is alright. I haven't really noticed any major changes in behavior, MAYBE a little bit sluggish page turning...but nothing else really. Then again, I'm not out for any longer than 20-30 minutes at a time.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote