View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 11:32 PM   #53
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I then proceeded to boycott CC from then on. That was about 10 years ago (I think) .... so they lost out on about $100,000 of sales over the cost of a single boxed program.
I had the same experience years ago at Best Buy, when I bought a new CD drive only to find an older used model in the box when opened at home. I was refused an exchange. I have not bought from them since.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote