View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #15
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshka View Post
The Kobo touch just came out with a firmware update that allows you to specify the number of pages before a refresh, so I would imagine the Nook developers would include that in their next update.
Wow, they responded very fast. We can't even get a public acknowledgment of the ghosting issue or the sync issue. Here I was turning my nose up at them for not allowing you to change margins or line spacing.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote