View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 03:39 AM   #11
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The ilIad is not an eReader as it will not read eReader format with DRM. eReader was created to be used with palm type devices. No enink reader supprts eReader with DRM.

The misuse of the term eReader has been known to cause confusion. So please use the term eReader responsibly.
Hi JSWolf!

... just want to mention that I have used "eReader" in a thread myself - and have been "warned off" by you.

Your motives certainly are right (helping newbies to not get confused); but I'm sure in the long run you won't succeed in banning the wordŽ "eReader" from public consciousness and use ...
There are lots of examples where a once introduced name for a specific brand/ product has become a meta-name for later follow-up products!

I suggest that you now and then make people aware of possible irritations to themselves/others when using this wordŽ - but not ask them to avoid it completely.

But really... I will use "eReader" in future and let palm sue me
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote