View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #111
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Anyone else have problems with Verdant Skies? I'm think I may have a corrupted copy. It resets my Sony 505 every time I try to read it and won't work on the Astak either.

what's interesting is that I converted it to mobi and loaded into my new kindle2 and it seems to work fine there.

??

I went back to smashwords and downloaded the lrf version and it seems to be fine. I also converted the lrf to epub and it seems okay on my Astak now.......I could download the epub again and try it, but I'm tired of fiddling with it...
ePub worked fine for me, however I bought it direct from Steve instead of Smashwords. I did run it through Calibre first to remove the lines between paragraphs.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote