View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:46 AM   #105
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
I did some changes in CoolReader time ago, but it won't worth because it won't be added to firmware.
I think you can create a pull request. lunohod was writing sometime ago that onyx devs accept pull requests. This way your changes at least will not be wasted.

I agree with you onyx firmware is buggy. Booxtor is jumping from feature to feature without completing any of them. And I believe it is not going to be better. Now they work on new models on Android, it is obvious that old ones will receive less attention. Unfortunately I have nothing constructive to propose
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote