View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #1582
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Re The Hollows:
I'm looking forward to Ever After. The witch-demon-elf history is an interesting storyline, and my favourite of the series. Luckily, the ebook showed up as reservable in my library's Overdrive this morning and I am first in line!
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I finished Ever After. The plot was fun. Rachel's dialogue was silly as per usual and her rigid moral stance made me want to smack her a few times. I'll give it 4/5 stars.
I'm not there yet as I've decided to wait until after the final book in the series (#13) has been released, so that I can read them all back to back.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote