View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #32
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneycat1999 View Post
In my case I registered with BoB. Do you think their books are inclusive of sales tax? I don't mind if the prices are inclusive sales tax. I'm more worried if it's excluded and I'll be required to pay or declare the sales tax afterwards instead. Hopefully someone could clarify this for me.
My registered county address is California. I know I should have researched a bit more. Somehow I couldn't change the address to Montana or to other exempt sales tax free state. I know I'm pushing my luck but I nearly went into a shopping binge, frenzily clicking all the titles which are unavailable to my other "region" but was able to stop myself. So, right now the only purchases I've made so far with the gift card are those two books. But my wishlist is long
BoB doesn't charge sales tax unless you reside in Texas (where they are located). I've bought books from them for years (4 to be exact) and have never paid any sales tax. I am assuming you are not located in the US... If so., how could they collect you after the fact?
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote