View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
Musashi
Zealot
Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4th Generation. Kindle Paperwhite.
In order to access a purchased eBook, the eBook needs to be on your I'M READING page. If you ever delete an eBook off your I'M READING page, please follow these steps to get the book back on your I'M READING page and into your account:

1. Go to the Kobo website (www.kobo.com) on your computer.
2. Sign into your Kobo account.
3. Search for the eBook in question (as though you are going to purchase it).
4. Go to the eBook page and press the pink SAVE FOR LATER button right below the cover image.
5. This will re-add the eBook to your I'M READING page and you will be able to read the eBook again!
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote