View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
monkeygirl351
Connoisseur
monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, ipad, and kindle 3
Am I crazy? Have ipad and getting kindle

Am I crazy for having both devices? I love my ipad and do lots on it, read, surf web, create art, use it for mail and gps among many other things. Well since I do read on it many say I don't need a kindle. I think that a kindle will be a good addition to my devices. One is reading in sunlight aka outdoors on a ferry or beach ect. Also the battery life is amazing. My ipad gets about 8-10 hours of battery, but sometimes I find that I am out of juice by the evening time when I want to read. The ipad screen doesn't bother my eyes, but I've heard it isn't good to read on it before bed, when I like to read. These are just a few of my justifications for an addition device lol. How many of you have both devices? How do you use them?
monkeygirl351 is offline   Reply With Quote