View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #113
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Following on from BelleZore - Sony US has got Louise Penny:

Bury your dead (No. 6) $1.40

A trick of the light (no. 7) $1.40

The beautiful mystery (no. 8) $1.40

Edit

None of these books are on special for Amazon Aus customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Following on from BelleZora - Arnaldur Indrišason's Hypothermia is at Sony US for $1.40

Again - not available from Amazon for Aus customers.
Warning: I bought some of these from Sony this morning at $1.40 each and checked out at that price. When the books weren't showing in my library this evening, I looked at my transaction history and was appalled to see that I had been charged $8.95 for each book. Sony is investigating, sigh. Anyone else who bought from Sony might want to verify that they were actually charged the $1.40 sale price (all the books are showing at a much higher price now).