View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissman View Post
Sorry, the paperwhite does support what amazon classifies as collections, but I guess what what I would consider collections, it does not. Collections for me would be a files structure format rather then a tagging option for sorting purposes.
Collections are not what you think they are. What Amazon calls collections is what collections actually are. What you want (and will probably never get from Amazon) is a directory/subdirectory view.

Last edited by JSWolf; 04-27-2013 at 09:29 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote