View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #113
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendall green View Post
I installed myts version 6 in my jail broke Kindle keyboard. I can access the ~usbNetwork but cannot access the terminal program. Shift T T just gives me TT in the search window. I want to use the Kindle as a terminal for my Raspberry pi and need a clear terminal screen. Any suggestions to help me debug this problem?
reinstall launchpad - or if you KNOW it is installed - check the myts.ini in the launchpad folder is in order - OR - Press Shift Shift Space to reload your launcpad ini's

that is a launchpad problem.

EDIT: REASONING: Since it doesn't say FAILED, it never tried.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote