View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #106
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I'm getting 69Mb Fibre connection to the top of my hill this month HEH.
(they guaranteed me no less that 64 MBps at any time)
</gloat>
EDIT: for $1.50 a month more than my 4Mbps connection, ooh tough call

Keanu Reeves looks like a body double in that snippet... Very Anchorman
One of the providers of such fiber service in the USA is using a fiber hub that runs embedded Linux.
But they had to be dragged up to the courthouse steps before they started making the source code available.
Now, several years later, and it still is difficult for customers to get the source code.

Hint: Check on that point concerning the fiber hub they will want to hang in your house.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote