Thread: Lee Child
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #9
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
I agree, fun reads. I enjoyed most of the Reacher novels but Lee goes overboard making him such an uber-man. It takes away from my sense of immersion at times. And his weapons-play isn't always accurate e.g. - shotgun has HOW much spread at that range? Not even with square shot, lol. I still like the character.
"You think i'm scared? Look at me... there's maybe six guys in the whole world that i'm scared of."
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote