View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
JohnHileman
Author
JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Hello from Bangor Maine

A hearty hello to all. My name is John Hileman, and I live in Bangor, Maine with my beautiful wife, my precious daughter, and my hygienically challenge teenage boy.

I am a reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy. I currently finished reading "Three" and "Black" by Ted Dekker, and the first three books of the Twilight series, by Stephenie Meyer. This coming week I plan to read Ender's Game again. I know ... I have bizarre tastes. What can I say?

My favorite series of all time is "The Amber Series", and my favorite book of all time is "The Origin of the Stainless Steel Rat", not because it is especially well written, but because it made the most impact on me-- for some odd reason.

Well, that's all I have for now. I look forward to talking with you all.

Regards,

John Michael Hileman

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-01-2012 at 02:34 PM.
JohnHileman is offline   Reply With Quote