View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallySyrup View Post
It was working fine the other day. Now when I plug it in its not recognized and a pop up says it has malfunctioned and that no drivers can be found for it. I tried reformatting the memory, different USB port, no luck. When I press the reset button in nothing happens except the screen freezes and the system becomes unresponsive. After toggling the power switch it will start working again.
I don't mean to sound condescending. Have you rebooted your computer without the device plugged in?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote