View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #36
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I got this "bug" on my Touch all the time, Peter. I've only noticed it once or twice on my Aura.

I generally use the document default for a font, but my font size is larger than the standard (thank you, dumb eyes). I don't know if there was a difference because of that or not--I never used a smaller font.

For a while, I wondered if it might be connected to battery life--it seemed to happen more often when my battery was approaching 50% or lower. But that may have just been me noticing it more, not necessarily that that it was actually happening more.

My husband has a Touch and he reads with a significantly smaller font than I do. I'll ask him if he's ever experienced it.

Edit: Asked hubby; he never changes his font, and he says as far as he can recall, he may have experienced this "once or twice".

So, not sure how helpful all that info is, but I've at least fulfilled my usual job of providing data. =P

Last edited by Corpsegoddess; 07-08-2013 at 04:21 AM.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote