View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
I used to own a Glo and decided to upgrade to the Aura. I haven't had a lot of quality time with the Aura yet, but in my humble opinion is that the size/weight differential isn't too extreme and both can be read in one hand without strain.

The Aura is made of hard plastic that is somewhat slippery, but the design on the back does make it easy and comfortable to hold, while the Glo has some sort of soft almost/rubber like material. Personally, I never liked the soft material that much.

The light on the Aura is superior to the Glo, IMO.

Both have web browsers.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote