Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #169
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have to agree with that. I think 1.3 is a reasonable default. But it should be about the middle of the choices, not the lowest value.

If you set the config file to 1.225, it will be used from then on. And it will only change if you change any other settings.
In the settings, can the line height be changed to be smaller then 1.3? 1.3 is ridiculous. Even 1.2 is too big. When I see ePub that have a line height of 1.2, I do remove it because it's wasting screen space.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote