View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #19
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumaryu View Post
Large number of books on the reader is difficult to thumb through. I prefer to keep the bulk of my library on my PC. Calibre is good for this. Since the devices have to be charged, connecting USB cables never poses much of a challenge.
That's what searching and collections are for.

Seriously, I like to keep unread ebooks on the reader (usually on the card) along with some favorites (in the internal memory). As long as I manage the shelves/collections reasonably, it's not a problem. And as for charging, I use a separate USB charger for that, instead of cluttering my laptop. Handily, I can use the same cord for my Kobo, Kindle, or phone.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote