View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:49 AM   #39
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by enitro View Post
...Yes this is exactly what i mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enitro View Post
...so I use Sumatra PDF reader, it can read almost(pdf,djvu,epub,mobi...) all formats and its super fast.

also I have dual monitor so it makes it a little bit easier
I haven't looked at Sumatra for a long time, maybe its time to take another look

I tried using 2 monitors but it didn't work for me for this task, but I didn't have 10,000 books to do.

I saw an HP 30" WQXGA monitor on ebay recently for ~$700 - tempted - but the freight and insurance almost doubled the price, so... cheaper to buy a new one.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote