Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #10677
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
I hope Issybird doesn't mind if I post a few questions in an attempt to prevent this enjoyable thread from dying.

I went to a pub quiz last night with some friends (we go once a month) and thought I'd share some of the questions we were asked;

1. What spirit is sometimes called Nelson's Blood after he was preserved in a barrel of it for the journey home after his death?

2. What type of dish is 'caprese'

3. On the cover of the Beatles' Sgt Pepper album, the name 'Beatles' is made up of flowers. What colour are the flowers?

4. What spirit is made from the agave plant?

5. How many men have played James Bond in the official films of that series?

Good luck.

We got all bar one of the above correct and won the quiz!
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote