View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #99
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
I was hoping that I would see a bunch of Beatles jokes. Many thanks.
You're welcome! :-)

Quote:
If I had to choose between carrying a phone or a phablet, I would carry a phone. If I had to choose between carrying a phone and a tablet or just a phablet, I would carry a phablet.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I don't have to worry about carrying anything more than an old RAZR flip-phone. Thus, I might not be the best gauge for what the masses are likely to do.
I carry a KRZR still (though my next phone will likely be a smartphone).

I will carry my 7" tablet in a cargo pocket or jacket pocket (or slip it into my wife's purse ) when and only when I think I'll want it, but the device I want to have on me most of the time for staying in touch needs to be more compact and convenient to carry.

I'm not by any means saying my way is the only way, or that I can't see how a phablet would be the ideal single item to carry for some people. I can. But I suspect the large majority feels more like I do.

Maybe wearables like Google Glasses will become the way people carry large screens all the time....THAT might be a game changer!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote