View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #2
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT000 View Post
OK, this must be obvious, but I'm missing it. Most of the ebooks (mostly epub format) that I have show a full screen of cover art when loading in Moon+ (under the Loading ...) but most of the books don't have a cover entry in the Table of Contents, and I've been unable to find a way with them to simply view the cover art of a book otherwise -- as it appeared during the loading phase.

What am I missing? Thanks!

(I should add, this is using the Android app.)
If you are talking about the TOC index that is linkable (for lack of better word) look under Miscellaneous. This is quoted from Moon Readers website under FAQ:How to view table content in the book?
For this type of contents, please try to switch to "Preview mode with publisher formattings" in "Misc Options".
new is offline   Reply With Quote