View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #15
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordanim View Post
Please don't compare the Kobo Glo (or the Nook with light) to the Paperwhite Now that I have my PW, and having played with both the Kobo and Nook models, there is absolutely NO comparison...

I have to agree with the others here, too, that sliding the light down to 1 or 2 makes it pretty much "off" in my opinion.
Exactly! You only know it's on if you're in a room with no light on at midnight. Other than that, it sure as heck looks like it's off! It's so minimal it might as well BE off. There's zero eye strain at the lowest level and if someone does get eyestrain from that, give up reading. You've got bigger issues to deal with & get yourself to an eye doctor ASAP!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote