View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #14528
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Changed my mind when the first chapter of Dresden File #14, Cold Days was made available today! I'm gonna' re-read the next three Dresden Files books (#11, #12 & #13) right away and put off James Potter And The Vault Of Destinies till afterward.

Just finished re-reads of Turn Coat, Changes and the novella, Aftermath. Aftermath is a bridge between Changes and Ghost Story. All of these were quite exciting and I've thoroughly enjoyed re-reading them. I've just started my re-read of Ghost Story.

Also I've read the fist two chapters of Cold Days. Two more chapters will be made available one-at-a-time on the next two Tuesdays. And then the entire novel will be released on Tuesday the 27th. Hooray!!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote