View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #15
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
I see a slight difference and I went into Preferences as indicated by Kovid and changed it to Calibre but not sure if the slight change is the change. Hope this makes sense! Thanks!
When it was implemented months back as the default all I saw was a slight change on Windows 7. So I don't think your missing anything. I attached the current different styles. Keep in mind that the different icons you see are the icons I chose to replace calibre's original set with.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre-older-style.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	336.0 KB
ID:	93267   Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre-newer-style.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	93268  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-02-2012 at 07:34 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote