View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #10
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I find that I can hold it in my left and and use inside edge of my thumb in the bottom right corner to tap. Probably wouldn't work for someone with really small hands (I don't think I have exceptionally large hands) but it seems to work for me. Initially I actually found I didn't like the balance as well when I got home as with the security tab attached at the store. You get used to it fairly quickly.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote