View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #5
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Most of the readers that I have come across are very good at PDFs, however I would think that resolution, or the ability to display the text that you are scanning into the PDFs would be a major factor. You most likely dal with a lot of very detailed digrams of various things so the ability of the reader to show those digrams would most likely be important.

Well Barns and Noble's new Simple Touch Nook has taken advantage of the recent advances in display technology giving it better then average resolution. Another good candidate is the Kindle DX, which uses older display technology but its a large scren reader and therefore display more of the diagrams.

Bottom line: I woud buy the simple touch nook simply because it makes use of the latest in display technology.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote