View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #9
HamsterRage
Evangelist
HamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo
The Blackberry only thing was never a mystery to me when I bought my Kobo on the first day they came out, and before I joined mobileread. So that information was clearly available on the Kobo website right from the get-go (since there's nowhere else I could have found out at the time).

So you must have missed that. I thought at first you might have been from another country, and the Kobo content could have been different but then you said you're from Canada, so you'd have been looking at the same pages I was - unless they've changed the content.

I notice that you've never actually said that Kobo specifically told you that the iPhone would be supported. You're actually willing to buy another phone (but not a BB apparently) just to have BT on your Kobo? It would probably be cheaper for you to just buy a Kindle. Probably less frustrating for you too.
HamsterRage is offline   Reply With Quote