View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I donʻt know who the "little fellaʻ " is, but I did find this:
Quote:
January 13 is the 13th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 352 days remaining until the end of the year (353 in leap years).
It is still celebrated as New Year's Eve by those on the Julian calendar (Old New Year).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_13

and next year, when itʻs 1-13-11, itʻs a palindrome... well, a number palindrome, I guess.

Iʻm sure I was very helpful.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote