View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #328
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Compared to the other 3 that I have at home, this one is the best I've seen. I'm still disappointed this is not perfect, but we're keeping it anyway. Maybe in a few months if there is a fix in it, we can try an exchange again. At least we can live with this one. It really isn't as bad as the camera is showing.

As for the return, we deregistered it, put everything back, and put the label right on the box. I have 2 spare cables from previous Kindles and don't need another.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote