View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #11
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
still... Go read some books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
Like ixtab said i cant get a degree. Well i thought mobileread was like fb so i put my age as 20 but i am actually 12 years,so it isnt possible to get a degree. Sorry everone for lying about my age.Hope you will forgive me.But yet i will try to learn programming and am going to start directly from C/C++.
Being that young is an advantage in many respects. You have the time ahead of you to make good decision about what you want to do. Including becoming a professor if you would like.

Degrees are a lot like toilet paper when you have had a career for twenty odd years, they just get you through the door to interviews.

Assuming you are so young, then this will also be the case for you one day, w/e you choose to do.

Hard work projects and learning in the field of battle will win you more medals with a BOSS than any amount of bits of paper in most firms.

Don't apologise to me for lying about your age, those things are put in place to protect vulnerable younger people from twisted older people (and trust me, they are out there), you should probably update your real details and let a mod know somewhere though. Just a thought.

Good luck in all you do. As you get older time appears to grow much shorter and projects suddenly seem harder and harder to pursue in the correct amount, thus side projects like 'Hey, Do this cool thing!!!' are BURIED under 'Damnit, I wanted to finish Project x before Xmas!!!'

LIFE ADVICE:

Have a nice life. Read books and listen to smart people.
Be nice and get on with your own life nicely.

Try to ignore the idiots, sadly they don't go away, but you can ignore them pretty thoroughly.

Laters.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote