View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #7
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I'm only one book ahead of you. By the end of the third book, you'll have more insight into Honor herself. I just can't wait until I get to a book that tells me a lot more about treecats!
That information is scattered in a number of places. The story of the first treecat adoption of Honor's ancestor, how Queen Elizabeth was adopted by her treecat, and various other bits are in stories in various of the collections set in the Honorverse.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote