View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #8
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I tried calling here from the US, using the phone number shown on the Canadian web page. Got the automated system, went through that. Shunted me to a live person who asked the same questions that the automated system did, then told me that he would switch me to a person who could answer my questions. Shunted me back to the automated system which began to ask the same questions all over again.

I hung up at that point.

Edit: Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I tried calling again. Got the automated system, this time I said I was calling about Accessories, since that's what ebook readers are listed under. Got shunted to "Raj", told him what I wanted, told him where it was advertised and what the price was. He told me he was at the US customer service site and the reader isn't listed for sale with them. Duh. He said I would have to contact Canadian customer service. I asked him if he could switch me to them. No. I asked if he had the phone number for them. No.

~sigh~

Last edited by Xanthe; 12-08-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote