View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 08:12 PM   #37
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by beespeckled View Post
Robko - that is great.

I tried - reauthorizing my Stream with the same OD account as what is setup on my ONE, downloaded a book through the OD App to the Stream then turned on the synch setting for the ONE. Scratch that idea for now, didn't work.
Did you actually initiate a sync with Kobo or just turn on the autosync? If you haven't, you need to actually do a sync with Kobo to get the book. If you just turned on autosync that only checks once a day. Apologies if you knew all that already, but the way your post was written it sounded like you might not have and I'd have thought what you did with checking the book out should have worked.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote