View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
thoreau
Enthusiast
thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOA
No Settings after root

So I installed the minimal root so that I could easily install the Morkl packages (I'm on a mac, therefore cannot run .exe installers), but I have no SYSTEM SETTINGS option on the sony homescreen to modify any of the root options. Where do I find this?

I know the root has been successful because when I launch a book, it asks me what reader I would like to use. Otherwise, I can't tell any differences.

Also, how do I modify the XML file to change the default buttons on the sony homescreen? I cannot find the file while browsing the Reader from my Mac. Is there a utility that I need? Can it be done on the reader itself?

I want to put dropbox on there, remove the reader store, etc. I have dropbox installed, but currently have no way to launch it.

I removed the ADW launcher before performing the root, because I'm just not interested in having something different than the stock (albeit modified) launcher.

Help please; and thank you for helping out a newbie!
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote