View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 04:17 AM   #7
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I purchased Comic Reader Mobi and am trying to get that working. What I've seen of the application looks to be one of the best comic readers out there. I'm having problems with the install at the moment, but the developer is very nice and seems to be working with me to get things working. If it does work - the features on the app are far better than Comix for the Linux OS. I really like the zoom to panel features it has.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote