View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
This week Fictionwise goes where no eBook store has gone before: Until the end of August, all five-year Buywise subscribers may purchase any of our 56,000+ eBook titles and receive 100% of the purchase price back as a Micropay Rebate when paying by credit or PayPal.
I don't know... These sorts of offers make me kind of worried about the future of Fictionwise. They inject a certain amount of cash into their revenue stream when they make the offer at the cost of future revenue as customers spend out of their micropay balance. Makes me wonder what's going on that they need cash now now now.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote