View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 03:17 AM   #72
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Right - so everyone is working ok now, apart from possibly the keyboard shortcuts? (which incidentally work fine for me on Windows 7 at least). The shortcuts will hopefully be sorted for the next release once I figure out exactly how I am going to work with the new API around those.

Also kpw kindly informed me that the path to Sigil (default path for first time users of this plugin) was cased incorrectly with Sigil.sh instead of sigil.sh so that wil be changed for the next release.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote