View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #41
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by teadonkey View Post
I get eye strain from reading on LCD, but only occasionally get a head ache from browsing the internet. I think it makes sense. When you're browsing, you aren't reading line after line intently. You're skimming.

I think it's need that they've made it able to watch videos, but I think the color aspect is much neater. It'd make reading magazines much more like reading the real thing.
I get head aches, too, from browsing the internet if I don't take frequent breaks. A colour e-ink reader reader that could support videos would really rock my world!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote